Cannabis Offers Remarkable Relief from Pain
MEDICAL MARIJUANA AND PAIN
Cannabinoids have a powerful capacity for pain relief.
Pain is a Personal Struggle
Your ReThink-Rx™ Doctor Will Help
A common characteristic of many disease states is severe, often long-standing pain. Cannabis offers remarkable relief from pain from a variety of ailments. Cannabinoids have a powerful capacity for analgesia (pain relief) through neuromodulation in ascending and descending pain pathways. Additionally, cannabis exhibits neuroprotection, and powerful anti-inflammatory characteristics that enhance its pain-relieving qualities.
The emotional impact of poorly controlled pain can be profound, for which cannabis also offers great relief to many people.
Examples of conditions where cannabis is often helpful for pain and discomfort include:
1. Musculoskeletal disorders from overuse or trauma.
3. Migraines and other headaches.
5. Neuropathic Pain from chemotherapy, diabetes, chronic nerve injury or other causes.
7. Multiple sclerosis.
8. Herniated discs and chronic low back pain.
11. Lyme’s Disease.
12. Spasticity and muscle spasms.
13. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD).
14. Chronic pain syndromes with opiate reliance/dependence.
If you or a loved one are suffering from pain, make an appointment today to talk to one of our physicians about how cannabis may help. Pain mechanisms are often complex, and your situation will be different from that of others. Your ReThink-Rx doctor will evaluate your specific condition and help you develop a successful plan to manage your pain with cannabis.
Schedule your online visit today and let’s get started!
Rethink Cannabis with ReThink-Rx™
A specialist will help you get started today.